Happy Thanksgiving. Firstly, I would like to thank Apple for making the iPhone, without it this blog would not exist. Secondly, I would like to thank the iPhone DevTeam without which this blog would have no posts and our iPhones would be locked and would have limited functionality. Its because of their unlock that we have full control over our iPhones and we can SSH to it. I would also like to thank Nullsoft for making Installer packager and providing a new world of applications to users. I would even like to thank Jay Freeman (Saurick) for making Cydia, the heart of jailbroken iPhone 2.0. Erica Sadun has also done a lot for the iPhone community by making utilities to ease iPhone development and publishing the iPhone Development Cookbook for developers. Last but most importantly, I am very greateful to all the readers. Without you, this blog makes no sense.

Thanks all of you !

0 comments

Post a Comment