Apple announced the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus today. The newer iPhones have the following features:
- 3D Touch (pressure sensitive touch)
- Haptic feedback like Apple Watch
- Live Photos software feature
- Front Flash for selfies (by making screen bright)
- Improved front and back cameras (5MP front, 12 MP back)
- 4K video recording at 60 fps
- Second generation Touch ID
- A9 chip with M9 motion chip
Apple also released a new Rose Gold color in addition to Silver, Gold and Space Gray colors.
The new phones will be up for pre-order on 12th September and will ship on 25th September, for $649 (16GB), $749 (64GB) and $849 (128GB) for iPhone 6s and $100 more for iPhone 6s Plus.
iOS 9 will be available on September 16 for all users.